papermaking- projects- management- maintenance- woodpulp
An important part in working practice is the the right project- management with the inclusion of
the right co-workers.
Diverse working-steps during a project-management will be considered often not or not enough,
thereby they are generally of decisive importance for the execution of a project with the aim
requested; the controlling then has to verify , if the figures requested are realized.
Keeping the systematology is convenient indeed, therefore in this place the gross systematology
of the working-steps in project- management will be shown.
1. Describing the state of things of a problem. Exact determination of facts, reasons and so on.
2. Describing the state desired, namely the not- renouncable minimum solution.
3. Looking for solution-alternatives as many as practible. It is allowed, that an alternative exceeds the
minimum solution, but it should be never decline below a minimum solution.
4. Carry out a decision-analysis. In this analysis advantages and disadvantages of a solution are estimated
systematical, also the follow-ups, risks, possibilities of correction and so on. The optimal solution
normally has the highest classification by points.
5. Make the decision for a wanted solution, calculation of the return of investment, in case make an investment
6. Appointment of a project manager to execute the desired solution.
7. Fixing the costs and the closing date- scope
8. Controlling of the execution respectively the progress of the project, documentation of the project
9. Calculation of the return of the investment reached after startup and acceptance.
-- In all the detailed working-steps W-Consult is standing by your side leading or helping. --